Cree XLamp XQ-A LEDs
Cree XLamp XQ-A LEDs are a mid-power, cost-effective option in a compact ceramic XQ package. This common XQ design allows for easy integration into product portfolios. Ceramic-based XQ-A LEDs are designed for long-term calculated lifetimes unlike plastic mid-power LEDs.
The XQ-A LED have improved color mixing with optical symmetry and consistency across all colors. This improved color mixing simplifies the production process for lighting manufacturers.
The XQ-A LED family is available in white and color configurations and opens up new design possibilities for a wide spectrum of lighting applications.
- Available in 70-, 80- & 90‑CRI white, and royal blue, blue, green, PC amber, red‑orange & red
- 300mA maximum drive current
- Wide viewing angle: white: 100°, royal blue, blue, PC amber: 105°, green, red‑orange, red: 110°
- Cree's smallest lighting class LED: 1.6X1.6mm
- Reflow solderable - JEDEC J-STD‑020C compatible
- Unlimited floor life at ≤ 30°C/85% RH